• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

To which type of train am I referring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z12XE

Member
Joined
30 Sep 2005
Messages
876
I have a news paper cutting which lists some of the users complaints about the type of unit used.

Using the quotes I post (and there are 5 in total, i'll add one at a time if people dont get it.)

The person who gets it wins (nothing)

the rolling stock reminds them of something from a post-war B movie.

Have fun
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Z12XE

Member
Joined
30 Sep 2005
Messages
876
Nope, nope, nope and nope.

Another Quote time, and honestly, I'm not making these up:

One of the most dangerous journeys undertaken by man in the western world.
 

Broken Viking

On Moderation
Joined
23 Oct 2006
Messages
1,666
Location
some place west of France
APT?
ie. 370, APT-E or APT-P
I already suggested that about six posts before yours! :lol::razz:
After all...Ye know what I'm like when it comes to anything APT related! <D
(What train am I driving in my avatar? ;))

Anyhow, back to the game itself I'm going to say Class 66s (Sheds)...They're designed and built in the United States, 'nuff said! :shock::lol::razz:
 

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
7 Aug 2005
Messages
21,191
Location
0035
Class 121 on the Sudbury Branch line?
 

Z12XE

Member
Joined
30 Sep 2005
Messages
876
Class 121 on the Sudbury Branch line?

Indeed, it was a news article from 10 years ago when 121s were used as a temporary stop gap whilst no other units were availble.

In all fairness, the 121s were hardly ever available due to their poor condition and sheer unrelilability.

Worst units ever
121.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top