• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TLF Travel Alerts (yes, I have spelt it correctly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
9 Apr 2012
Messages
177
https://twitter.com/TlfTravelAlerts

This is what Twitter was invented for. Numerous highlights but this one in particular made me chuckle:

TLF Travel Alerts ‏@TlfTravelAlerts 5h
Delays on the circle line due to the filming of the new Bruce Willis film, Die Hard 3.14.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

christopher

Member
Joined
22 Aug 2006
Messages
410
Location
Over there
Been following the account for a while now, Some of my favorite from the last few days;

Supercalifragilisticexpialidociousignalfailureatbarking

"You've got red on you." ~ Every bus driver, to their bus, every day.

Bus fact: Every journey on an even numbered bus can be made by two equivalent journeys on prime numbered buses.

:lol::lol:
 

CC 72100

Established Member
Joined
23 Jan 2012
Messages
3,852
Yes, I saw this the other day! Only came across it after reading the Twitter of the class 442 which was also rather amusing. Its times like this I wish I was on twitter... then I look at the amount of time I've wasted on there having a quick nosey-around when I should be doing work.
 

VTPreston_Tez

Member
Joined
26 Jan 2012
Messages
1,159
Location
Preston
I follow both TLF and The Plastic Pig (442 parody account), both of which are absolutely hilarious. If you're not following them, what are you doing!?
 
Joined
9 Apr 2012
Messages
177
Do we think it's someone very talented with just too much time on their hands doing this, or do you think its actually a very clever gimmick by TfL? @Betfairpoker and @ArenaFlowers have taken a similar stance with their twitter accounts.
 

Bedpan

Established Member
Joined
4 Feb 2010
Messages
1,299
Location
Harpenden
Its times like this I wish I was on twitter... then I look at the amount of time I've wasted on there having a quick nosey-around when I should be doing work.

I could say the same about RailkUK fiorums except of course that I am on them. Aggggh its 10.11, I really must get on!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top