321446
Member
As the thread on the King X buffer incident had raised the subject and upon looking out the window at a misty moisty morning with trees of many hues and thinning foliage, I wondered if a dedicated thread to that Media Favorite - Trains & Leaves would be in order.
Any fellow drivers who wish to pass on some war stories or if anyone who wants to know what it is like to spend all day trying to start/stop a few hundred ton of metal while sitting in the crumple zone only to be told by the media that it is only leaves and we are all just crap at our jobs.
As a starter for 10, I passed out Mainline in November. I've joined a world of sanders, Rail Head Treatment Trains, auto sandite applicators, bands of gallant orange clad heros out in all weathers hand sanding & cutting back foliage, Low Railhead Adhesion training. I've only had teeny tiny 10 second slides & never run out of air sanding away from stations. I've had it sooooo easy.
As they say on the t'interweb; Discuss....
Any fellow drivers who wish to pass on some war stories or if anyone who wants to know what it is like to spend all day trying to start/stop a few hundred ton of metal while sitting in the crumple zone only to be told by the media that it is only leaves and we are all just crap at our jobs.
As a starter for 10, I passed out Mainline in November. I've joined a world of sanders, Rail Head Treatment Trains, auto sandite applicators, bands of gallant orange clad heros out in all weathers hand sanding & cutting back foliage, Low Railhead Adhesion training. I've only had teeny tiny 10 second slides & never run out of air sanding away from stations. I've had it sooooo easy.
As they say on the t'interweb; Discuss....
Last edited:
