stuartmoss
Member
Just found some decent flights for January 2016, and I'm tempted to go with the Mrs for a week. We like going to 'different' locations. Any tips / advice?
Just found some decent flights for January 2016, and I'm tempted to go with the Mrs for a week. We like going to 'different' locations. Any tips / advice?
Myself and a friend flew into Tirana around 6 years ago... we travelled by train to Durres then up to Shkoder. Blagged a lift across the border into Montenegro with the local chief of police! The attached was genuinely one of three carriages on our Durres - Shkoder train. The other two carriages were marginally better, but not a lot. The train departed packed.
Great trip. Thoroughly recommended before they either close the railway or buy second hand Desiros.


They also seem to like the idea of HSTs!![]()
You are made of hardier stuff than me!Thanks for replies, I'm certainly tempted. January average is 7 degrees C, so pretty good I'd say.