Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Bradshaw 1895 reprint shows 4 trains each way between Ossett & Batley (GNR). Connected at both ends with trains on the GNR Wakefield - Dewsbury - Bradford line.
Station closed 1909.
If you want, I will go and photograph from Wakefield Westgate to ossett, Runtlings Jct,(ossett thru the tunnel to Dewsbury Market Place and Railway Street goods yard, then onto Batley, and up to Bradford Exchange.
It will give me something to do now I I have my OAP recently.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.