OrionHi
Member
Hi all,
I've noticed that since the December timetable change, the below journey has increased from 2 hours to 3 hours. I've checked the timings for Friday, but it also seems to affect the rest of the week for Mon-Fri.
Before:
LNER:
Dep: 18:45 Leeds
Arr: 20:08 Peterborough
XC:
Dep: 20:16 Peterborough
Arr: 20:49 Ely
After:
LNER:
Dep: 18:45 Leeds
Arr: 20:09 Peterborough
XC:
Dep: 21:16 Peterborough
Arr: 21:49 Ely
I believe this is due to the arrival time being increased by 1 minute into Peterborough, and then being under the minimum connection time. This doesn't seem to affect some other services, such as the 19:45 an hour later. As a passenger, is there anything that can be done about this, is it likely to be a mistake?
I've noticed that since the December timetable change, the below journey has increased from 2 hours to 3 hours. I've checked the timings for Friday, but it also seems to affect the rest of the week for Mon-Fri.
Before:
LNER:
Dep: 18:45 Leeds
Arr: 20:08 Peterborough
XC:
Dep: 20:16 Peterborough
Arr: 20:49 Ely
After:
LNER:
Dep: 18:45 Leeds
Arr: 20:09 Peterborough
XC:
Dep: 21:16 Peterborough
Arr: 21:49 Ely
I believe this is due to the arrival time being increased by 1 minute into Peterborough, and then being under the minimum connection time. This doesn't seem to affect some other services, such as the 19:45 an hour later. As a passenger, is there anything that can be done about this, is it likely to be a mistake?