eastwestdivide
Established Member
Anyone any experience of exiting from a London-bound Eurostar at Ashford? How long does it take to get through formalities, assuming some customs official doesn't take a dislike to my appearance?
I'm booked on a Eurostar back from Paris, with destination Kent, and debating whether to go on into London and come back (potentially quicker), or hop out at Ashford for two trains to my destination (definitely cheaper). I've heard that sometimes the exit formalities at St Pancras can be a bit time-consuming.
This will be a Saturday night, the 19.13 from Paris, 2007 Ashford, 2039 St Pancras.
Thanks.
I'm booked on a Eurostar back from Paris, with destination Kent, and debating whether to go on into London and come back (potentially quicker), or hop out at Ashford for two trains to my destination (definitely cheaper). I've heard that sometimes the exit formalities at St Pancras can be a bit time-consuming.
This will be a Saturday night, the 19.13 from Paris, 2007 Ashford, 2039 St Pancras.
Thanks.