SirAlf
Member
OP here with another update. After amicable email exchanges with National Railcards and EMT the conclusion is:
EMT say that they are bound by the rules of the Two Together Railcard so they cant help
National Railcards say that they cant help but that they wouldnt have a problem should EMT waive the rules
Both parties chose to ignore my question asking how the rail company would be financially disadvantaged
So I am now taking yorkies advice and asking Transport Focus. I honestly believe the Two Together Railcard rules discriminate against people with illnesses who cannot fulfil travel plans made in good faith
EMT say that they are bound by the rules of the Two Together Railcard so they cant help
National Railcards say that they cant help but that they wouldnt have a problem should EMT waive the rules
Both parties chose to ignore my question asking how the rail company would be financially disadvantaged
So I am now taking yorkies advice and asking Transport Focus. I honestly believe the Two Together Railcard rules discriminate against people with illnesses who cannot fulfil travel plans made in good faith