• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Tickets from Lytham St Annes to Colne

Status
Not open for further replies.

graham11

Member
Joined
21 Oct 2016
Messages
45
I wish to travel from Lytham St Annes to Colne ( Lancs )

However the station at Lytham appears to be unmanned and I didn`t see a ticket machine on the platform.

What is the best (only ? )) way to obtain a ticket . .

Before anyone mentions smart phones and APS , all things that are way above my comprehension or printing one off which I can1t do because I don`t have one of those printing presses on my computer.

Any help please .

Graham
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

philthetube

Established Member
Joined
5 Jan 2016
Messages
4,187
You will see a high proportion of people on the train buying from the guard, you have nothing to worry about.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top