centraltrains
Member
Hi, I am tryiing to get a train ticket for 3 people to travel to margate however I also want to go to Faversham and Whitstable. I recon the best way to do this would be by buying a ticket to faversham and breaking at Whitstable and Margate. (This is all for travel in one day by the way). I am not sure if tickets from Eastbourne to Favershame would be valid via Margate.
This is the ticket I would likee to get: http://www.brfares.com/#faredetail?orig=EBN&dest=FAV&expert=on&flow=0&multi=1&fare=4&rte=700&tkt=CDR
However using ticket bookers; the chiltern booker dosent allow ths fare to be selected at all and the southern ticket buyer only allows it on an 0909(ish) departure (and this is not via margate).
If I have to buy a ticket to Margate and then to Faversham I woulden't mind but the cost is considerably higer.
I am not very knowlageable with ticket fares so would apprchiate help with validility on this journey. I applogies for typos in this post, I am typing on a very small tablet keyboard (the 20cm bluetooth ones).
This is the ticket I would likee to get: http://www.brfares.com/#faredetail?orig=EBN&dest=FAV&expert=on&flow=0&multi=1&fare=4&rte=700&tkt=CDR
However using ticket bookers; the chiltern booker dosent allow ths fare to be selected at all and the southern ticket buyer only allows it on an 0909(ish) departure (and this is not via margate).
If I have to buy a ticket to Margate and then to Faversham I woulden't mind but the cost is considerably higer.
I am not very knowlageable with ticket fares so would apprchiate help with validility on this journey. I applogies for typos in this post, I am typing on a very small tablet keyboard (the 20cm bluetooth ones).