FlyingPotato
Member
So I bought an advance ticket off train Pal and printed it off on an Avanti TVM
The machine printed off two copies of the same train ticket, same numbers, seats everything, like an exact duplicate of it
All other tickets printed were fine and didn't get duplicated
I spoke to the office and the person said it should be fine
However I'd like some advice with what to do as I have two versions of the same ticket, I don't want one to be valid and throw it away, but I also don't want to cause any problems
As well, has anyone else experienced this?
The machine printed off two copies of the same train ticket, same numbers, seats everything, like an exact duplicate of it
All other tickets printed were fine and didn't get duplicated
I spoke to the office and the person said it should be fine
However I'd like some advice with what to do as I have two versions of the same ticket, I don't want one to be valid and throw it away, but I also don't want to cause any problems
As well, has anyone else experienced this?