Hello
Despite owning Adult Oyster and Child zip cards we don't live in London so I'd appreciate some ticketing advice on what's best to buy.
Details as follows....
Group:
2 adults and 2 children
Travelling together
Hold Zip 5-10 and Zip 11-15
Also Friends and Family Railcard
Route:
East Croydon to Zone 1 return, and travel within zone 1 on tube and bus
Friday we need to get up to Wembley in zone 4 and back to East Croydon
Saturday East Croydon, multiple journeys in central London and back to East Croydon
Times:
After 0930 using all day
Days:
Friday and Saturday
Thameslink website says Travelcard is £28.40
Is that a better option compared to using Contactless or Oyster?
Will the Thameslink ticket above give us unlimited travel in central London.
If I am reading it correctly the pay as you go cap per adult is £15.30. I was having trouble working out the child fares but it became somewhat irrelevant after reading the adult cap is £15.30.
Would be grateful for some clarification
Despite owning Adult Oyster and Child zip cards we don't live in London so I'd appreciate some ticketing advice on what's best to buy.
Details as follows....
Group:
2 adults and 2 children
Travelling together
Hold Zip 5-10 and Zip 11-15
Also Friends and Family Railcard
Route:
East Croydon to Zone 1 return, and travel within zone 1 on tube and bus
Friday we need to get up to Wembley in zone 4 and back to East Croydon
Saturday East Croydon, multiple journeys in central London and back to East Croydon
Times:
After 0930 using all day
Days:
Friday and Saturday
Thameslink website says Travelcard is £28.40
Is that a better option compared to using Contactless or Oyster?
Will the Thameslink ticket above give us unlimited travel in central London.
If I am reading it correctly the pay as you go cap per adult is £15.30. I was having trouble working out the child fares but it became somewhat irrelevant after reading the adult cap is £15.30.
Would be grateful for some clarification
Last edited: