Hello,
On ticket booking sites such as Redspottedhanky, I am always asked which station I would like to collect my ticket from. Personal experience dictates that it's possible for me to pick up my ticket from any station, not just the one I picked at the time of booking. Is it a redundant question?
My next question may be outside the remit of this forum. It's very rare that Redspottedhanky offers to send my ticket free-of-charge via first class post. What determines whether is option is available to me or not?
On ticket booking sites such as Redspottedhanky, I am always asked which station I would like to collect my ticket from. Personal experience dictates that it's possible for me to pick up my ticket from any station, not just the one I picked at the time of booking. Is it a redundant question?
My next question may be outside the remit of this forum. It's very rare that Redspottedhanky offers to send my ticket free-of-charge via first class post. What determines whether is option is available to me or not?
