It appears so.I will be going from Totnes,having stayed with relatives ,and I wanted some idea of price for a day return.Can you use a senior rail card on this fare?
Bodmin & Wenford Railway said:Heritage Railway combined through ticket
Interchange station: Bodmin Parkway
Services are usually steam hauled to Bodmin General (for Town Centre) and Boscarne Junction (for the Camel Trail). Diesel trains also operate most Saturdays.
Passengers should be advised to check that services are operating on the day concerned. Details are available from the B&WR on 01208 73666.
Fares
Through prices may be calculated using the add-on amounts to the fares to BODMIN PARKWAY.
Add-on amounts
£9.00 Adult Return (all types)
£5.40 Child Return
Discounts
Normal Adult Railcard discounts apply. Child Railcard discounts only apply to the rail portion of the journey.
No discounts apply for Privilege Travel. Holders of Privilege Travel facilities and InterRail cards should be advised to book to Bodmin Parkway and re-book there with the rail operator.
Ticketing
Destination name & NLC: Bodmin & Wenford Railway L100
Accompanied Animals and Articles
Through ticketing arrangements do not apply.
Thank you for your answers.I will be going from Totnes,having stayed with relatives ,and I wanted some idea of price for a day return.Can you use a senior rail card on this fare?