Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
They used to publish a list of station transfers in the National Rail Timetable, although the most recent list I have is from 2016. Most of the stations it lists are somewhere in the list Indigo2 gave, but it lists a few extra walking links:
Bicester North – Town 30
East Croydon – West Croydon 25
Purley Oaks - Sanderstead 10
I think the issue with these transfer times is that they are used for two purposes:-
Giving a default itinerary that shouldn't cause issues to nearly all passengers
Being used for delay compensation purposes etc.
For example, if I am doing the KGX-STP transfer up-thread and decide to allow 15 mins rather than the specified 31, as I know I can do it in 5, I can do it (subject to ticket restrictions). However, if I am delayed incoming by e.g. 20 mins, I am not able to claim compensation, even though this is caused entirely " by the railway" (rather than my walking speed or lack of). This essentially "pads" the journey at many termini to handle "expected delays" which is not the intended purpose...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.