0B00
Member
I'm looking to travel from Bangor (BNG) to Pickering on Monday 19/3/18 returning Wednesday 21/3/18. The Coastliner bus website states:
"Whitby, Pickering, Flamingo Land, Eden Camp - From any staffed Rail Station in the country, passengers may purchase Single or Return tickets to any of these places. Travel by train to York and then continue your journey by Coastliner bus, on the one ticket, at an inclusive price."
However I cannot get a fare from BR Fares or NRES. I also tried to input Manchester and various other stations but the only place I found to work was London Kings Cross.
Any suggestions please ? Thanks.
"Whitby, Pickering, Flamingo Land, Eden Camp - From any staffed Rail Station in the country, passengers may purchase Single or Return tickets to any of these places. Travel by train to York and then continue your journey by Coastliner bus, on the one ticket, at an inclusive price."
However I cannot get a fare from BR Fares or NRES. I also tried to input Manchester and various other stations but the only place I found to work was London Kings Cross.
Any suggestions please ? Thanks.