Afternoon all,
I wish to go on a journey from Thirsk to Moorthorpe. I have looked it up on WebTIS, NRE and the good old routeing guide and have come to the conclusion that it is valid via Leeds.
I'm assuming that now the requirement to validate the journey using the NRE journey planner has been relaxed I can travel via map MY?
Also, on fare checking, Thirsk to Wakefield Stations gives two sets of fares, the 'any permitted route' ticket would show Wakefield as an inappropriate routeing point, whereas the 'via Leeds' ticket would show it as appropriate. Does this mean that it is not an appropriate routeing point or does it mean it is, but only for journeys via Leeds?
I wish to go on a journey from Thirsk to Moorthorpe. I have looked it up on WebTIS, NRE and the good old routeing guide and have come to the conclusion that it is valid via Leeds.
I'm assuming that now the requirement to validate the journey using the NRE journey planner has been relaxed I can travel via map MY?
Also, on fare checking, Thirsk to Wakefield Stations gives two sets of fares, the 'any permitted route' ticket would show Wakefield as an inappropriate routeing point, whereas the 'via Leeds' ticket would show it as appropriate. Does this mean that it is not an appropriate routeing point or does it mean it is, but only for journeys via Leeds?
Last edited: