• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Things in living memory which seem very anachronistic now

TheTTTEGeek

Member
Joined
7 Dec 2024
Messages
53
Location
Canada
Yeah no, I'm not on a crusade or anything, I just want to see what'll happen!

You're right that it's unfamiliarity with the notes. Though £50 notes there's this myth about them being the most forged or whatever as well, when in reality that's £20 notes.

In fact about a year ago I confused a Scottish barmaid by handing her an Ulster Bank £10 note. She nearly put it in the till then did a double take on it. I wasn't actually trying to catch her out or anything - I'd just returned from a trip to Ireland and barely even clocked it myself when I handed it over. She gave it some additional scrutiny then took it fine.

My suspicion is I might get the Scottish £50 taken somewhere eventually, a casino if nothing else. But spending a £100 note I imagine will be very difficult even up here in Scotland.
as a non-UK citizen my only familarityof it comes from this Tomska sketch
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Western Lord

Member
Joined
17 Mar 2014
Messages
1,065
I discovered the other day whilst randomly perusing newspaper archives that, up to 1963, if you dialled 999 in Barrow in Furness you got the local ABC cinema. The 999 emergency number system began in London in 1937 and it seems astonishing that a quarter of century late it had not reached Barrow. In the late fifties there had been a TV series called "Dial 999", which must have been seen in Barrow. One wonders how often staff at the cinema received calls for Police/Fire/Ambulance and how they dealt with them. During 1963 the ABC phone number changed to 880, presumably in preparation for 999 finally becoming the emergency number. After this change one wonders how many times the emergency operator got calls from people wanting to know what film was showing!
 

Killingworth

Established Member
Joined
30 May 2018
Messages
6,497
Location
Sheffield
I discovered the other day whilst randomly perusing newspaper archives that, up to 1963, if you dialled 999 in Barrow in Furness you got the local ABC cinema. The 999 emergency number system began in London in 1937 and it seems astonishing that a quarter of century late it had not reached Barrow. In the late fifties there had been a TV series called "Dial 999", which must have been seen in Barrow. One wonders how often staff at the cinema received calls for Police/Fire/Ambulance and how they dealt with them. During 1963 the ABC phone number changed to 880, presumably in preparation for 999 finally becoming the emergency number. After this change one wonders how many times the emergency operator got calls from people wanting to know what film was showing!
As late as 1969 in Kendal I seem to recall all outbound numbers going via the operator. My workplace was Kendal 64.
 

styles

Established Member
Joined
7 Dec 2014
Messages
4,956
Location
Gwynedd
Speaking of Kendal, when did the Lake District Weatherline phone service end? I'm sure it was running until a few years ago?
 

GordonT

Established Member
Joined
26 May 2018
Messages
1,717
Speaking of Kendal, when did the Lake District Weatherline phone service end? I'm sure it was running until a few years ago?
Are there any remnants at all left of the copious information telephone numbers which gave recorded messages about weather, traffic conditions the "speaking clock" etc?
 
Last edited:

GordonT

Established Member
Joined
26 May 2018
Messages
1,717
Men's trousers braces? They seemed to make a comeback amongst younger generation City workers (often red) but I'm not sure of their current popularity or otherwise.
 

Buzby

Established Member
Joined
14 Apr 2023
Messages
1,693
Location
Glasgow, Scotland
I wonder if COVID killed it off?
I believe it went prior to. BT were hosting a pile of information services (Weather, Dial-Disk, Recipes etc). When Oftel agreed to premium service numbers BT got out of the market - their Newsline (on 0800 500 005) still exists but has only a placeholder message running for the last 10 years!
 

317 forever

Established Member
Joined
21 Aug 2010
Messages
3,290
Location
North West
I find it anachronistic when people have something to ask, and they do it by phoning instead of sending an email, or if a friend a text.

Phoning should be a last resort now, not a first resort.
 

AM9

Veteran Member
Joined
13 May 2014
Messages
16,061
Location
St Albans
While it might be a preference for some, I don't agree that there's any should about it.
I agree, regarding speaking to somebody as a "last resort" is something that I would expect a sociophobe to believe in.
 

LowLevel

Established Member
Joined
26 Oct 2013
Messages
8,927
I find it anachronistic when people have something to ask, and they do it by phoning instead of sending an email, or if a friend a text.

Phoning should be a last resort now, not a first resort.
Whilst I personally hate making and receiving phonecalls that seems like a dangerous road to go down. Sometimes hearing someone's voice is what you need in that moment in time.
 

AlterEgo

Verified Rep - Wingin' It! Paul Lucas
Joined
30 Dec 2008
Messages
29,610
Location
LBK
Yes she told us about it in class. She was also a bit strange in using a roll of film on her overhead projector to write on rather than the whiteboard.
And to think we were the top class for science!
The best physics teacher i ever had was this kind of eccentric. Truly one of a kind bloke, but an outstanding mentor and experimental scientist. He used to build hovercraft at home.
 

jfollows

Established Member
Joined
26 Feb 2011
Messages
10,161
Location
Wilmslow
I find it anachronistic when people have something to ask, and they do it by phoning instead of sending an email, or if a friend a text.

Phoning should be a last resort now, not a first resort.
I had a friend to whom I would send an email containing something I thought might be of interest, and he would immediately telephone me to talk about it without even having read it. I fixed the problem by arranging for the emails to be sent at 3am.
 

PeterC

Established Member
Joined
29 Sep 2014
Messages
4,786
I find it anachronistic when people have something to ask, and they do it by phoning instead of sending an email, or if a friend a text.

Phoning should be a last resort now, not a first resort.
In a professional setting I always thought it rather arrogant for people to assume that their question was more important than the task that I had on hand. About 70% of the time it wasn't and could have been delt with by email half an hour later
 

pdq

Member
Joined
7 Oct 2010
Messages
901
In a professional setting I always thought it rather arrogant for people to assume that their question was more important than the task that I had on hand. About 70% of the time it wasn't and could have been delt with by email half an hour later
On the other hand, I often prefer a quick phone call or, even better, popping to someone's desk, rather than email or Teams ping pong. Frequently a more efficient way of holding a discussion and making a decision.
 

AlterEgo

Verified Rep - Wingin' It! Paul Lucas
Joined
30 Dec 2008
Messages
29,610
Location
LBK
In a professional setting I always thought it rather arrogant for people to assume that their question was more important than the task that I had on hand. About 70% of the time it wasn't and could have been delt with by email half an hour later
People of my age and younger (just under 40!) generally don't expect to receive unsolicited phone calls without consent other than in an emergency. The urgency and antisocial nature of phone calls means they're often strictly limited. This is assuming that texting or instant messaging is a practical alternative of course. "Are you free to call?" is something even my mum asks me.
 

Tester

Established Member
Joined
5 Jul 2020
Messages
1,735
Location
Watford
People of my age and younger (just under 40!) generally don't expect to receive unsolicited phone calls without consent other than in an emergency. The urgency and antisocial nature of phone calls means they're often strictly limited. This is assuming that texting or instant messaging is a practical alternative of course. "Are you free to call?" is something even my mum asks me.
Absolutely so.

The 'culture of instant availability' needs demolishing!
 

Killingworth

Established Member
Joined
30 May 2018
Messages
6,497
Location
Sheffield
People of my age and younger (just under 40!) generally don't expect to receive unsolicited phone calls without consent other than in an emergency. The urgency and antisocial nature of phone calls means they're often strictly limited. This is assuming that texting or instant messaging is a practical alternative of course. "Are you free to call?" is something even my mum asks me.
Many text and WhatsApp messages aren't really necessary and can be disruptive or anti-social too. An email or anachronistic letter in the post would do.
 

AlterEgo

Verified Rep - Wingin' It! Paul Lucas
Joined
30 Dec 2008
Messages
29,610
Location
LBK
Many text and WhatsApp messages aren't really necessary and can be disruptive or anti-social too. An email or anachronistic letter in the post would do.
Not to anyone under 40 they wouldn't be. Neither are disruptive, neither demand immediate response due to their nature.

How does an email differ from a WhatsApp or a text in disruptiveness?
 

AndrewE

Established Member
Joined
9 Nov 2015
Messages
7,361
People of my age and younger (just under 40!) generally don't expect to receive unsolicited phone calls without consent other than in an emergency. The urgency and antisocial nature of phone calls means they're often strictly limited. This is assuming that texting or instant messaging is a practical alternative of course. "Are you free to call?" is something even my mum asks me.
That's odd, because I have got the impression that debating/negotiating/arranging something via emails is frowned upon, maybe because it leads to such a long string, which could have been better dealt with in one short conversation. I'm with pdq in that, however if a conversation is going to be "difficult" then emails allow me to review my responses several times before sending - rather than speaking my immediate reaction, which is likely to be inflammatory!

Having said all that, when I call someone I do ask "Is it OK to talk?" as they might be focussed on something else and definitely don't want the distraction. In which case they should have their phone on mute and sent to voicemail, I suppose.
 

jfollows

Established Member
Joined
26 Feb 2011
Messages
10,161
Location
Wilmslow
Having said all that, when I call someone I do ask "Is it OK to talk?" as they might be focussed on something else and definitely don't want the distraction. In which case they should have their phone on mute and sent to voicemail, I suppose.
Yes, my response was often “I answered the phone, didn’t I?”, because if it wasn’t OK to talk I wouldn’t have answered. The caller thought he was being polite but I found it annoying.
But my late father would break off in the middle of a conversation and rush to the house phone if it rang.
 

AndrewE

Established Member
Joined
9 Nov 2015
Messages
7,361
Yes, my response was often “I answered the phone, didn’t I?”, because if it wasn’t OK to talk I wouldn’t have answered. The caller thought he was being polite but I found it annoying.
Which reminds me of a much-liked (competent and helpful) colleague in a very busy/pressurised railway back office in the '70s. He would pick up his phone and snarl "What do you want then?" He would deal with the call as appropriate, but put the phone down with a chuckle saying to his neighbour "He won't phone me again unless he really needs to!"
But my late father would break off in the middle of a conversation and rush to the house phone if it rang.
Maybe dates back to when not many people had phones, and were quite likely to have gone out to a phone box to make an important call? We used to do have to do that through the 1980s and '90s.
 

Top