• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Thello hauled overnight stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Apr 2010
Messages
17,852
Location
Epsom
Would anyone know if this is registered in France or Italy please?

There is some ambiguity between various websites on this point!

I logged a rake of this stuff on my recent Paris trip, but it was moving so I only had time to log the fleet numbers and not the prefixes...
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Apr 2010
Messages
17,852
Location
Epsom
Thanks; nice and quick.:)

The 50-70-xxx series does of course duplicate some SNCF stock so I needed to be certain as I only have the book that covers Austria, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain and Switzerland.

Even that's quickly getting out of date because of the rate at which SNCF re-number Corail stock!
 

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Apr 2010
Messages
17,852
Location
Epsom
Yes, but I didn't have time to get the prefixes when I was noting them; I was at Maisons Alfort when the rake came past...
 

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
Joined
20 Oct 2014
Messages
113,752
Location
"Marston Vale mafia"
No probs, I was just mentioning it as confirmation that the I- wasn't something else.

On the side I've always found it amusing that Trenitalia's designation, I-TI, would sound very racist were someone to read it out :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top