45669
Member
Afternoon All,
The WHR opened through to Portmadoc and connected to the Festiniog (only one F in those days) Railway in June, 1923. So the present day Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland Railways had a WHR 100 centenary celebration gala over the weekend 23rd to 25th June, 2023. I took loads of video footage but, so far, I've only had time to add one short video to my YouTube channel. I's here if anyone would like to see it:
The rest will appear in the fullness of time...
TTFN,
Ron.
The WHR opened through to Portmadoc and connected to the Festiniog (only one F in those days) Railway in June, 1923. So the present day Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland Railways had a WHR 100 centenary celebration gala over the weekend 23rd to 25th June, 2023. I took loads of video footage but, so far, I've only had time to add one short video to my YouTube channel. I's here if anyone would like to see it:
The rest will appear in the fullness of time...
TTFN,
Ron.