Xenophon PCDGS
Veteran Member
We next board the 1039 First Calderdale and Huddersfield service 539 to Stainland (Stainland Road/Fall Spring Gardens) that arrives there at 1120 on Thursday morning.
I do sense the onset of "Lybster Omnibus Syndrome" has occurred...
Departure...0849 on Thursday
Arrival........0905 on Monday
That last journey started in Friendly...not the Friendly Islands....hock:
That 593 is run by First Calderdale and Huddersfield......First Manchester do not normally run services to Halifax
Assuming that the day is still Thursday, we next board the 0915 Halifax Bus Company service 504 to Denholme (Halifax Road/Cragg Lane) that arrives there at 0938 on Thursday morning
Oh dear me. Sorry. I'm such a div sometimes!
Paul, what it is, is that instead of writing the day, time, operator, arrival, destination, etc etc, I copy and paste the last post I did. As I was in such a rush on that post, and the fact that I was on my iPad, I forgot to change the relevant fields! Thanks for letting me know sir! Will correct said post shortly.
We next board the 1039 First Calderdale and Huddersfield service 539 to Stainland (Stainland Road/Fall Spring Gardens) that arrives there at 1120 on Thursday morning.
Dont worry, as your posting was worth its weight in gold as it cheered me up in one of my "down" periods and brought a smile to my face.
We then call it a night then the next day we board the 42 operated by Stagecoach Lancashire, at 0818 to Lancashire (Bus Station), arriving there at 0838 on Friday morning.
Lancashire Bus Station...hock:.......there are quite a good number of bus stations in Lancashire...
So much for travel broadening the mind...![]()
We then call it a night then the next day we board the 42 operated by Stagecoach Lancashire, at 0818 to Lancaster (Bus Station), arriving there at 0838 on Friday morning.
Merci beaucoup....
We next board the 0836 Stagecoach in Lancashire service 89 to Glasson Dock (Post Office) that arrives there at 0859 on Friday morning.
We then take a short walk from Lancaster City Bus Station (by Queens Square) to Lancaster train station where we take 1S42 departing at 09:55 arriving at Glasgow Central at 12:01

Unfortunately, to further complicate matters, such a journey is not possible, as we arrive at Lancaster at 0838....I admire your excellence at being able to travel back in time by two minutes![]()
Makes a change from a four day journey, though..... I looked at the arrival, not the departure time, in your posting which originally offered a "perm any 1 from 22" bus stations in Lancashire..
My posting now is "struck-through"

We then embark on board 1V66, the 1300 CrossCountry (honestly thought this was still 1251 until I checked!) service to Leeds, arriving there at 1706 on Friday afternoon.
After a snack and a hot drink, we board the 1806 Northern service to Lazonby & Kirkoswald that arrives there at 2024 on Friday afternoon.