ValleyLines142
Established Member
Time for an overnight break. We return in the morning to the bus stop outside the station for the 0704 Stagecoach South service 9 to Shoreham-by-Sea (Holmbush Centre), arriving there at 0931 on Wednesday.
Does this extract from the rules also include other adjacent dates in that period stated above (such as 24th December)...?There are a few dates each year (1st Jan and 25/26th Dec) where typically public transport options are not present. Players should use the timetables for a normal service day upon which these special dates occur.
I personally tend to treat Christmas Eve as a regular operating day, only because various companies up and down the country have an amended timetable and it does get confusing.Does this extract from the rules also include other adjacent dates in that period stated above (such as 24th December)...?
I will not make a posting in response in case i make a faux pas.
Does this extract from the rules also include other adjacent dates in that period stated above (such as 24th December)...?
I will not make a posting in response in case i make a faux pas.
I personally tend to treat Christmas Eve as a regular operating day, only because various companies up and down the country have an amended timetable and it does get confusing.

We have time for a coffee and a sandwich at the Cobblestones Tea House whilst waiting for the 12:00 Compass Travel service 100 to Horsham (Bus Station) where we arrive at 13:33 on Wednesday.We next take the 10.34 Brighton & Hove service 2 alighting at Steyning, Clock Tower at 11.10 on Wednesday.
An excellent point you raise above regarding those operators who have amended timetables over the Christmas and New Year time period, which the website search engine that I use shows on the days in question, rather than their normal published timetables, and is the reason why I steer clear of this thread at that time.I personally tend to treat Christmas Eve as a regular operating day, only because various companies up and down the country have an amended timetable and it does get confusing.