ValleyLines142
Established Member
Tuesday.What is the quiz day? We have Wednesday, followed by two Tuesdays in the last three postings.
Tuesday.What is the quiz day? We have Wednesday, followed by two Tuesdays in the last three postings.
We next board the 1156 Thameslink service to Brighton that arrives there at 1213 on Tuesday.We next board the 1025 Southern service 1F25 to Wivelsfield, arriving there at 1141 on Tuesday.
Beaten to it I'm afraid....We next take the 1929 Great Western Railway service to Reading, arriving there at 2057 on Tuesday.
We next board the 2007 Southern service to Chichester that arrives there at 2116 on Tuesday.We next board the 1922 Southern service 1H52 to Portslade, arriving there at 1959 on on Tuesday.
Post struck through.Beaten to it I'm afraid....
I have only been able to trace Harley Street in my searches, so I will sit out this particular posting response. There most probably is a Farley Street, just that I could not find it.....We take the 1058 London Central service 453 to Marylebone, Farley Street arriving at 1203 on Wednesday afternoon.
Yes, clearly a typo.I have only been able to trace Harley Street in my searches, so I will sit out this particular posting response. There most probably is a Farley Street, just that I could not find it.....![]()