ValleyLines142
Established Member
We next board the 1122 Great Northern service 2F22 to Cuffley, arriving there at 1150 on Monday.
That also had me wondering when I looked at the X7 timetable and decided not to bother making a posting.That's the 7, not X7...
We next board the 1008 Libra Travel service 668 to Street (Crispin Hall on Leigh Road) that arrives there at 1057 on Tuesday.A 12 minute (0.5 mile) walk to the Apprentice Way stop on Locking Moor Road and we depart on First West of England service 126 at 0918. We alight at Cheddar (Tweentown) at 0958 on Tuesday.
Admittedly a simple error on my part, but nothing a bit of research wouldn't have fixedThat also had me wondering when I looked at the X7 timetable and decided not to bother making a posting.
We next board the 1953 First West of England service 13 to Foxhill (Kewstoke Road), arriving there at 2001 on Tuesday.A 2 minute walk to the Market Place bus stop and we depart on First West of England service D2x at 1909. We alight at Odd Down (St Martin's Hospital) at 1943 on Tuesday.
Pipped at the post I'm afraid.Leaving the station, we next board the 0734 Bluestar service 7 to Sholing (Butts Road Tesco), arriving there at 0800 on Wednesday.
Again....Pipped at the post I'm afraid.