ValleyLines142
Established Member
Probably the Outpatients.Service A does not serve the bus station but does serve the nearby outpatients stop (arrival 18.40) or was that meant to be the 17.31 service B?
Probably the Outpatients.Service A does not serve the bus station but does serve the nearby outpatients stop (arrival 18.40) or was that meant to be the 17.31 service B?
I don't think GTR go that far north.We enter the station and board the 1010 Southern service 2K65 to Headbolt Lane, arriving there at 1140 on Friday.
I don't think GTR go that far north.
We leave the station and take the 12.02 Stagecoach M&SL service 319 to Skelmersdale, Concourse arriving at 12.24 on Friday.
Service 310.We next board the 1240 Arriva North West service 300 to Rice Lane Station, arriving there at 1400 on Friday.
Lads give me a break - I'm hot, I'm tired, I'm moodyService 310.

We next board the 1930 Stagecoach Merseyside & South Lancashire service 68 to St Annes (Clifton Drive North/St Leonards Road West), arriving there at 2025 on Friday.We next take the 17.30 Stagecoach M&SL service 111 to Preston Bus Station arriving at 18.30 on Friday.