That should read service 164.We next board the 1741 Arriva Yorkshire service 493 to Killingbeck (Seacroft Hospital), arriving there at 1828 on Friday evening.
Indeed, serves me right for copy and pasting!That should read service 164.
We next take the 18.33 Harrogate Bus Company service 7 to Harrogate Bus Station arriving at 19.46 on Friday.
Operator is Stagecoach Manchester.We next board the 2327 Go North West service 41 to Sale Metrolink station that arrives there at 2331 on Saturday evening.
Time for an overnight break before taking the 06.49 Metrolink Blue Line service to Eccles arriving at 07.32 on Sunday.We enter the Metrolink stop and board the 2344 Metrolink service to Holt Town, arriving there at 0013 on Sunday morning.
The same 41 service in the previous posting was one that I assumed was correct, but that does not excuse the fact that I did not check who the actual service operator was. I have now corrected that posting.Operator is Stagecoach Manchester.