ValleyLines142
Established Member
We next board the 2205 South Western Railway service 2J85 to Basingstoke, arriving there at 2232 on Friday evening.
That's a GWR service I think. Correct me if I'm wrong thoughWe next board the 2205 South Western Railway service 2J85 to Basingstoke, arriving there at 2232 on Friday evening.
it is indeed, I should know better seeing as I am GWR myself and its one of our services!That's a GWR service I think. Correct me if I'm wrong though
We next board the 23:11 Cross Country service 1O34 to Southampton Central, arriving at 23:45 on Friday Evening.
The post has now been changed to the earlier train. I somehow managed to miss itit is indeed, I should know better seeing as I am GWR myself and its one of our services!
Switching the correcting roles, there is a 2250 SWR service to Southampton before the XC.
No probs!The post has now been changed to the earlier train. I somehow managed to miss it![]()
Arrival time should read 13.39 although this does not appear to affect onward moves.We then board the 1301 number 17 service to Central Station (Stop SA) arriving at 1458 on Saturday.
Just went with what Google thought was happening! Dunno why it thinks that around 1339 the bus is wondering around suburban Southampton compared to the timetable...Arrival time should read 13.39 although this does not appear to affect onward moves.
We take the 2327 Scotrail service to Rutherglen arriving at 2336 on Saturday.Arrival time should read 13.39 although this does not appear to affect onward moves.
We next take the 21.38 Avanti West Coast service to Glasgow Central arriving at 23.12 on Saturday.