ValleyLines142
Established Member
We return in the morning to the bus station opposite, where we board the 0615 Stagecoach West Scotland service 4 to Shawlands (The Granary), arriving there at 0702 on Thursday morning.
I just followed on from the posting previous to mine which said Thursday. I have now edited my posting accordingly.The day is Friday.
We now cross the road and board the 09:57 First Glasgow service X3 to Cumbernauld Town Centre Stance 3, arriving at 10:25 on Friday MorningThe day is Friday.
We next take the 09.25 Craigs of Cumbernauld service 310 to Moodiesburn, Altnacraig Gardens arriving at 09.49 on Friday.
Debatable whether this is valid as I could not find a walking route less than 0.6 mile but will accept that it might be possible.We take the ten minute/0.5 mile walk to the railway station and board the 0933 CrossCountry service 1V60 to Exeter St Davids, arriving there at 1845 on Saturday evening.
There's an entrance next to the Tesco Express outside the station which brings it to 0.5 miles. I think the route you've quoted is the entrance by the Costa which does bring it over 0.5 miles (as it by passes the other entrance!). I could be wrong but see attached for clarity.Debatable whether this is valid as I could not find a walking route less than 0.6 mile but will accept that it might be possible.
Invalid move. It doesn't stop at Llantwit Major.We next take the 17:46 TFW service 1V18 to Swansea, alighting at Llantwit Major at 19:33 on Sunday Evening
We next board the 1803 West Midlands Railway service 1M16 to University, arriving there at 1930 on Sunday evening.Time for some lunch before taking the 14.18 GWR service to Hereford arriving at 17.00 on Sunday.
It does stop at Llantwit Major so it is a valid move.Invalid move. It doesn't stop at Llantwit Major.