Xenophon PCDGS
Veteran Member
We enter the station and there board the 1454 Chiltern Railways service to Banbury that arrives there at 1537 on Friday afternoon.
Not possible when we arrived at Summertown at 1720.We next board the 1526 Grayline Coaches service 24 to Bicester (Pioneer Square/Manorsfield Road) that arrives there at 1620 on Friday afternoon.
It does seem that my computer had frozen and that I had missed that intermediate posting, which appears to have been edited a matter of minutes ago on a viewing of it.Not possible when we arrived at Summertown at 1720.
Well I'm just retracing our steps now:It does seem that my computer had frozen and that I had missed that intermediate posting.
What now happens to all the postings that have been made since then?
That seems logical. I have now struck through the posting #37535 that is mentioned above (and also posting #37537)Well I'm just retracing our steps now:
For Post #37533 there's a 1753 Stagecoach S5 to Bicester arriving at 1827.
For Post #37534 there's a 1900 Stagecoach X5 to Bedford arriving at 2100.
Unfortunately there is then no service on the 44 to Maulden (Post #37535).
Basically, all moves up to Post #37535 will work, but I think we'll have to return to Bedford for 2100.
Friday evening.That seems logical. I have now struck through the posting #37535 that is mentioned above (and also posting #37537)
From the advice given above, we are now at Bedford (Bus Station) at 2100 on Friday afternoon.
We are at Three Bridges.Having returned to Bedford (as above), the next morning we catch the 0850 Grant Palmer service 74 to Hitchin, alighting at Langford (Flexmore Way) at 0934 on Saturday morning.
We leave the station and take the 02.25 Metrobus service 100 to Redhill Bus Station arriving at 03.11 on Saturday.We take the seven minute walk to Bedford station and board the 2307 Thameslink service 9W19 to Three Bridges, arriving there at 0127 on Saturday morning.