ValleyLines142
Established Member
We next board the 0640 National Express service 707 to Coventry (Pool Meadow Bus Station), arriving there at 1035 on Monday morning.
Not possible, as the previous posting had a departure time of 1550 and an arrival time of 1803.Moving away from Wales, we enter the station and next board the 1604 Transport for Wales service 1I22 to Sandwell & Dudley, arriving there at 1720 on Tuesday afternoon.
That was from Chirk, not Ty Croes. You beat me to it, which I suspect you're fully aware of....Not possible, as the previous posting had an arrival time of 1803.
Indeed so, but I never made an onward posting from Ty Croes, if that is what is being implied.That was from Chirk, not Ty Croes. You beat me to it, which I suspect you're fully aware of....
No, but with Posts #37003 and #37004 being posted a minute apart, it was clear that it was simply just a case of there being a clash of postings, and not me simply travelling back in time.Indeed so, but I never made an onward posting from Ty Croes, if that is what is being implied.