ValleyLines142
Established Member
We exit the station and take the two minute walk to Perrymount Road, where we board the 0940 Metrobus service 272 to Patcham (The Deneway East), arriving there at 1027 on Monday morning.
1150 presumably?we next take the 10.49 Stagecoach South service 17 to Horsham Railway Station arriving at 10.50 on Monday.
Correct but as we arrived by bus we did not enter the station.1150 presumably?
I don't know why I keep doing this!Correct but as we arrived by bus we did not enter the station.
We next take the 13.32 stagecoach South service 9 to Arundel, Jarvis Road arriving at 15.08 on Monday.
There will be few of the contributors to the very early days of this quiz who will remember those many "not-very-well-known" settlements that I used in postings in those far-off days which were enough to launch a new publication....That's usually what happens with our dearest @Xenophon PCDGS