You must have been looking at a different Miners Welfare stop, as there were several other bus stops within walking distance as well as the 77A also serving said stop.Not much in the way of options, so we next board the 0916 Stagecoach Yorkshire service 80 to Beighton (Robin Lane/Woodhouse Crescent) that arrives there at 1007 on Friday morning.
On the posting that I replied to, there was only mention made of a solitary Miners Welfare stop. Can you be so kind as to let me know how many bus stops carry that actual name?You must have been looking at a different Miners Welfare stop.
We next board the 1347 First South Yorkshire service 51 to Charnock (Arnold Avenue/ Stoneley Crescent) that arrives there at 1434 on Friday afternoon.We next board the 1249 Hulleys of Baslow service 257 to Crosspool (Manchester Road/Tapton House Road), arriving there at 1331 on Friday afternoon.
I thought it was time to leave Sheffield!I was just about to make a move on the Tram Train, but got thwarted!
