Sadly there is, although it's more than made up for in interesting bus services from Glasgow RoadThere is a severe lack of station here.

Folks - what is the situation with the clocks going forward this weekend? I can't remember whether we need to take that into consideration?
Anyway, for the time being, we still have other onward connections in the form of the 0051 East Coast Buses Nighthawk service N106 to Abbeyhill (Marionville Road), arriving there at 0121/0221 in the early hours of Sunday morning.
Hmm - the N26 is off the road as from Sunday 29th according to Lothian Buses emergency timetable so I am not sure whether that last was a valid move. Would have to contact their helpline to find out and I am sure they have better things to do!
I suggest we carry on but take the rest of the night off and in the morning catch the 05:39 Lothian Buses service 26 to Edinburgh (Haymarket Station) where we arrive at 06:43 on Sunday morning
This would appear to be valid so I'll continue from here!Anyway, for the time being, we still have other onward connections in the form of the 0051 East Coast Buses Nighthawk service N106 to Abbeyhill (Marionville Road), arriving there at 0121/0221 in the early hours of Sunday morning.