DerekC
Established Member
We have time for a quick cup of tea while waiting for the 15:21 Coachstyle service 31 to Malmesbury (Cross Hayes) where we arrive at 14:47 on Tuesday afternoon.
We sneak into a hospital bed for a few hours and then rise to take the 0621 Arriva Midlands service 110 to Tamworth, Corporation Street arriving there at 0653 on Wednesday morning.
Not that I can see. There won't be much demand going into Tamworth early in the morning.Are there not any services beforehand? Seems quite a late start.
Not that I can see. There won't be much demand going into Tamworth early in the morning.
I don't know. I wanted to head out of the TfWM area.Yeah I meant any NXWM services? Sure there's a few 5am starts somewhere from Sutton.
I don't know. I wanted to head out of the TfWM area.

The reason is there is nothing there... which makes it perfect for our game!Quite a large gap in services occur here for some silly reason, so we have no choice other than to wait for the 2016 Travel de Courcey service 585 to Gosford Green (Clements Street), arriving there at 2049 on Wednesday evening.
Quite a large gap in services occur here for some silly reason, so we have no choice other than to wait for the 2016 Travel de Courcey service 585 to Gosford Green (Clements Street), arriving there at 2049 on Wednesday evening.
There is a 1735 to Rugby available, but as we have moved on we should probably continue.
The reason is there is nothing there... which makes it perfect for our game!
There is a 1735 to Rugby available, but as we have moved on we should probably continue.
There is a 585A from the Old Lion stop.Is this the 585? If so we should use it then because really a 4 hour wait is unreasonable and the aim of the game is to keep moving. Sorry to throw that spanner in the works!
There is a 585A from the Old Lion stop.