ValleyLines142
Established Member
We then board the 1807 Virgin Trains service 9M60 to Coventry, arriving there at 2130 on Saturday evening.
We take the 9 minute walk to the adjacent railway station. There, we board the 10:36 Virgin Trains service to Wolverhampton, arriving there at 11:11 on a Sunday.
Check page 4 of this timetable. Arrival time clearly states 11:11.We arrived at 1105.
But you still can’t go back in time from the 11:05 arrival time of the previous post.Check page 4 of this timetable. Arrival time clearly states 11:11.
But you still can’t go back in time from the 11:05 arrival time of the previous post.
We then take the 1533 Virgin Trains service to Crewe arriving at 1552 on SundayWe then board the 1358 Transport for Wales service 1D11 to Chester, arriving there at 1515 on Sunday afternoon.
Believe it ir not, it isn’t, this runs at 22:35 from the Crown Inn near the station! https://www.dumgal.gov.uk/media/199...ochmaben-Dumfries/pdf/Service_81-381_2418.pdfThat's it for the rest of the day.
Where do we stand and do any postings need to be struck-through?
Just this one I think. I must say I’m suprised that semi-rural Scottish buses run so late on a Sunday, but it seems they do so services are available before 23:00That's it for the rest of the day, so we call it a night before boarding the 0550 TransPennine Express service 1M90 to Manchester Airport, arriving there at 0845 on Monday morning.
.Just this one I think. I must say I’m suprised that semi-rural Scottish buses run so late on a Sunday, but it seems they do so services are available before 23:00.
No reason not toDo you think we should use the Dumfries service?
