Esker-pades
Established Member
We then board the 00:30 LNER service 1D36 to Leeds, arriving at 02:34 Wednesday morning.
Set down only I'm afraid.
We then board the 00:30 LNER service 1D36 to Leeds, arriving at 02:34 Wednesday morning.
Travel on the 02:00 National Express Service to Nottingham arriving at 03:45 Wednesday Morning
It's the 349 National Express, departing from Queensgate Bus station and arriving at Nottingham Coach Stop on Station StreetTravel on the 02:00 National Express Service to Nottingham arriving at 03:45 Wednesday Morning
(if this could be added to the post too as above please).How’s that Tardis coming alongWe then get the 06:45 CrossCountry service 1O84 to Southampton Central, arriving at 13:17 Wednesday afternoon
How’s that Tardis coming along. We arrived in Sheffield at 08:32 and left at 06:45!

We then board the 13:24 South Western Railway service to Christchurch, arriving there at 13:52 on a Wednesday.
So I’ve just noticed, thanks!It departs Sheffield at 08:54 anyway![]()
I think we're actually in Whitford.We then take the 14:20 Axe Valley Mini-Travel service 885 to Musbury, Hampton Lane arriving at 14:35 on Thursday
Apologies, editedI think we're actually in Whitford.
Here, we wait for the 15:45 Axe Valley Mini-Travel service 885 to Seaton Health Centre, arriving at 15:57 Thursday afternoon.
I hoped someone would take this tram!We then get the 16:40 Seaton Tramway Pink service to Colyford, arriving at 16:53 Thursday afternoon/