A Challenge
Established Member
- Joined
- 24 Sep 2016
- Messages
- 2,837
We then get the 16:38 East Midlands Trains service 2A54 the length of its journey to Matlock, arriving at 18:27 Saturday evening.
If I were to hazard a guess, based on the time taken on that last journey from the Plymouth area, would I be correct in thinking we had arrived in Bristol?Gameplay.....Additional Notes
- If arriving by bus or coach
then you should name the area in addition to the stop name.
If I were to hazard a guess, based on the time taken on that last journey from the Plymouth area, would I be correct in thinking we had arrived in Bristol?
If I were to hazard a guess, based on the time taken on that last journey from the Plymouth area, would I be correct in thinking we had arrived in Bristol?
No, UWE is in South Gloucestershire.
Was my last move a valid one? The only stop I could see which matched the description was at UWE Frenchay campus.
We take the 10 minute (0.5 mile) walk to the stop at Frenchay, Frenchay Campus (Stop A) from where we are able to board First in Bristol, Bath and the West 70 service at 0500 as far as Bristol City Centre, The Centre (C5) where we arrive at 0525 on Sunday morning.