• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Transport Game (UK)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

James Wake

Member
Joined
30 Aug 2013
Messages
962
We continue on the 1901 Stagecoach South service 17 to Horsham Bus Station, arriving at 1925 on Monday evening. Nice route is the 17, I travel on it sometimes.
 

James Wake

Member
Joined
30 Aug 2013
Messages
962
We next board the 1959 Metrobus service 23 to Glossops Green (Cheals Roundabout) that arrives there at 2020 on Monday evening.

Gossops Green, we are now back in my hometown of Crawley, we next take the 2046 Metrobus service 1 to Gossops Green Shops, arriving at 2105 on Monday evening. The route takes a rather long way round if you look at a map.
 

James Wake

Member
Joined
30 Aug 2013
Messages
962
We next board the 2155 Metrobus Fastway service 20 to Horley, Kings Head, arriving at 2226 on Monday evening.
 

dzug2

Member
Joined
5 Feb 2011
Messages
867
Not wishing to travel all night, we take the 2316 Southern service to Billingshurst, where we arrive at 2337 Monday evening to await morning transport
 

James Wake

Member
Joined
30 Aug 2013
Messages
962
We next board the 0653 Crawley Reds service CR4 to Northgate, adj London Road South, arriving at 0705 on Tuesday morning.
 

bnsf734

Member
Joined
15 Oct 2007
Messages
650
Location
Nuneaton
We then take another Compass Travel service - the 66 departing at 1115 to South Bersted Tesco (Shripney Road) where we arrive at 1127 on Tuesday morning.
 
Last edited:

TAS

Member
Joined
16 Jul 2005
Messages
286
We then board the 1347 Stagecoach service 700 Coastliner to Portsmouth (The Hard Interchange), arriving there at 1456 on Tuesday afternoon.
 

dzug2

Member
Joined
5 Feb 2011
Messages
867
We enter the Harbour station and take the 1523 FGW service to Westbury arriving at 1709 Tuesday afternno
 

TobyH

Member
Joined
15 Jul 2014
Messages
87
Location
UK
We then stay at the station and wait for 2E27, the 1738 FGW service to Great Malvern, arriving there at 2040 on Tuesday evening
 
Last edited:

dzug2

Member
Joined
5 Feb 2011
Messages
867
we take the 2151 FGW service to Charlbury, arriving at 2345 Tuesday evening
 
Last edited:

TobyH

Member
Joined
15 Jul 2014
Messages
87
Location
UK
HOLD

I realise I have made a mistake, there is no direct service to GMV at the time we are travelling so I believe my move is invalid.
 

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,475
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
HOLD

I realise I have made a mistake, there is no direct service to GMV at the time we are travelling so I believe my move is invalid.

Therefore, since my posting that followed yours, based upon the information that was stated in your posting, is also invalid, I will strike-through my posting and ask that you do the same.
 
Last edited:

TobyH

Member
Joined
15 Jul 2014
Messages
87
Location
UK

Therefore, since my posting that followed yours, based upon the information that was stated in your posting, is also invalid, I will strike-through my posting and ask that you do the same.

In fact your post was valid. I have managed to confuse myself completely with timings but have now amended my post to show the correct time. If you reinstate your post I believe we will be all correct again.

Apologies
 

dzug2

Member
Joined
5 Feb 2011
Messages
867
It depends on the date of travel and what TT you use

There is a train in the .pdf timetable on FGW's web site. Last Tuesday it was in BR times - next Tuesday there seems to be a change

It does arrive at Great Malvern some two hours later than originally posted
 
Last edited:

TobyH

Member
Joined
15 Jul 2014
Messages
87
Location
UK
Indeed, I believe then that my edited post is now valid and that makes all subsequent posts valid so we continue from... ?

we take the 2151 FGW service to Charlbury, arriving at 2345 Tuesday evening

I think should retire for tonight!
 
Last edited:

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,475
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
I have now reinstated my last posting, as requested.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
We take the 2151 FGW service to Charlbury, arriving at 2345 Tuesday evening

It appears that a long wait awaits us, so we bide our time until we board the 0606 FGW service to Oxford that arrives at 0624 on Wednesday morning.
 

ValleyLines142

Established Member
Joined
25 Jul 2011
Messages
7,040
Location
Gloucester
We then board 1M18, the 0636 CrossCountry service to Birmingham International, arriving there at 0736 on Wednesday morning.
 

TAS

Member
Joined
16 Jul 2005
Messages
286
Next we board 9S44, the 0753 Virgin Trains service to Oxenholme Lake District, arriving there at 1021 on Wednesday morning.
 

Top