Sorry just a bit confused, does the 1900 arrival at Liphook come from Worplesdon?
Next we board the 18:18 South Western Railway service 2P55 to Liphook, arriving at 19:00 Friday evening.
Thanks, wasn't sure, it's confusing with all these different timetables!
We take the 2014 Southern 2K58 service to Crystal Palace arriving at 2034 on Friday.
Thanks, wasn't sure, it's confusing with all these different timetables!
We take the 2014 Southern 2K58 service to Crystal Palace arriving at 2034 on Friday.
We take the 2016 Southern service to Couldson South arriving at 2038 on Friday.Yes, its 2P55, the 1745 London Waterloo to Portsmouth Harbour.
No buses seem to be running from here, so we board the 1905 South Western Railway service 2P66 to Clapham Junction, arriving there at 2005 on Friday evening.
We walk outside to Stop 11 and catch the 0000 Arriva Beds & Bucks Greenline Service 757 to Luton Airport Bus Station arriving there at 0106 in the early hours of Saturday morning.
Blimey, I should know that as I wrote it!
Maybe time for a sabbatical!
I'm a bit reluctant to use the London buses as it's difficult to know what they are running. Most services should now be on a Sunday service but not all, as more change over from the weekend.It's okay. Plenty of buses and trains we can catch from Victoria!
I'm a bit reluctant to use the London buses as it's difficult to know what they are running. Most services should now be on a Sunday service but not all, as more change over from the weekend.
From the bus stops outside, We take the 0218 Stagecoach London Service N205 to Liverpool Street Station arriving at 0251 on Saturday morning.
Sorry, I got it into my head the previous journey had arrived at 2amI believe buses are on a revised weekend timetable, so I'd go with a Saturday or Sunday timetable.
There's a service at 0048 or 0118?
Sorry, I got it into my head the previous journey had arrived at 2am
are we happy to continue from Gants Hill an hour earlier at 0248 instead of 0348?