A Challenge
Established Member
- Joined
- 24 Sep 2016
- Messages
- 2,837
We then get the the 23:34 Virgin Trains service 1P09 to Preston, arriving at 23:50 Monday evening
We walk to Old Steine and get the 06:03 Metrobus service 271 to Crawley (Bus Station (Stand F)), arriving at 07:28 Wednesday morning.
Do any postings now need to be struck through?
Rather unusually, and something that I wasn't aware of, the N1 only operates in that direction, so we have no option to wait for the 0526 Brighton and Hove service 6 to Brighton (Clarence Square), arriving there at 0548 on Wednesday morning.

I thought it was 0.5 miles exactly, sorry
It is surely worth ten gold stars and a bonus point to be able to note something you are unaware of in that area...
We take the six minute walk to Portland Street/Stop M on North Street and board the 0557 Brighton and Hove Coaster service 12 to Eastbourne (Pier on Marine Parade) that arrives there at 0714 on Wednesday morning.
We then board the 0947 Brighton and Hove 'Coaster' service 12A to Brighton (Burlington Road West), arriving there at 1023 on Wednesday morning.
Isn't Burlington Road West in Blackpool?I am a little confused and whilst I know of Burlington Street in the Kemp Town area, where is Burlington Road West near?
Isn't Burlington Road West in Blackpool?![]()
Indeed so, it is also one of the named tram stops on the Blackpool Tramway.
Why did my autocorrect change it to Burlington Road West?! That is one of the most bizarre things I've ever entailed!...............It is indeed Burlington Street! This is why I shouldn't play on my phone!