I took the trouble to telephone the operator and was told the name of South Yorkshire Supertram was a generic term commonly used whereas the full incorporated trading name is the one that has the word "future" in its full titled description.Observation / Query: Why does bustimes call it the Future Tram? Its own website still calls it the Supertram...
Useful, thanks !!!!I took the trouble to telephone the operator and was told the name of South Yorkshire Supertram was a generic term commonly used whereas the full incorporated trading name is the one that has the word "future" in its full titled description.
On this quiz, I am sure that the term "South Yorkshire Supertram" should be in order to be used in postings, as was the term "Sheffield Supertram" prior to the change made.
Bidding a farewell to the Sheffield region, we transfer to the heavy rail platforms and board the 2202 TransPennine Express service 1P51 to Manchester Piccadilly, arriving there at 2304 on Wednesday.We next take the 20.38 South Yorkshire Future Trams Yellow Line service to Meadowhall Interchange arriving at 21.11 on Wednesday.