ValleyLines142
Established Member
We next board the 1734 Brighton & Hove service 21 to Goldstone Valley (Bottom of Queen Victoria Avenue), arriving there at 1841 on Thursday evening.
I presume you mean Market Place which is the nearest the 235 goes to Half Acre.We leave the station and at the adjacent bus stop, we next board the 1112 London United service 235 to Brentford (Half Acre) that arrives there at 1155 on Friday morning.
Thanks for that notification and I have struck through the offending posting. I will send a formal complaint to the London Bus Times website as their timetable just stated "Feltham railway station" against the stop in question. I don't often use their website for information these days...I presume you mean Market Place which is the nearest the 235 goes to Half Acre.
This posting above is from where the quiz should be continued.We next take the 10.23 SWR service to Waterloo alighting at Feltham at 11.04 on Friday.
Instead of striking through and missing a go, why don't we just amend the location of our arrival, to the terminus of the route? The 1112 London United service 235 to Brentford (Great West Quarter), arriving there at 1156 on Friday morning?We leave the station and at the adjacent bus stop, we next board the 1112 London United service 235 to Brentford (Half Acre) that arrives there at 1155 on Friday morning.
Invalid move. Leaves less than five minutes after arrival and not the same train.We next board the 2316 Elizabeth Line service 9N14 to Langley, arriving there at 0015 on Saturday morning.