• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The TFT Youtube Channel (Est. 2024)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TFT YouTube

Member
Joined
2 Feb 2025
Messages
193
Location
Salisbury
Hey guys, just another reminder I am trying to hit 1k subscribers by the end of 2025, if you could all subscribe then I would really appreciate it
 

TFT YouTube

Member
Joined
2 Feb 2025
Messages
193
Location
Salisbury
Feel free to subscriber would mean the world and I am trying to hit 1k subscribers by the end of the year and I have also recorded some more stuff today as well which will be up tonight.
 

TFT YouTube

Member
Joined
2 Feb 2025
Messages
193
Location
Salisbury
Sorry I Haven't Posted Here In a While - I've Had More Important Things To Attend To.

My Collaboration Video With The Right Track Is Out Now:
 

TFT YouTube

Member
Joined
2 Feb 2025
Messages
193
Location
Salisbury
Gentle reminder I'm trying to hit 260 subs by Saturday which means I have just tommorow to gain 9 subs - if any of you could help keep the channel thriving I'd appreciate it.
 

TFT YouTube

Member
Joined
2 Feb 2025
Messages
193
Location
Salisbury
Ok I am 2 subs from 300 let's see if I can reach it by midnight tonight
 

TFT YouTube

Member
Joined
2 Feb 2025
Messages
193
Location
Salisbury
Yesterday I released my first of hopefully many behind the scenes videos, please do give it a watch as it's very interesting and has had a lot of effort put into it.
 

BuhSnarf

Member
Joined
22 May 2010
Messages
860
Location
Leicester
I'm enjoying these disused station episodes, great work! Would love to see some of the bigger stations covered like Mayfield in Manchester which always fascinates me.

Have you thought about using your own voice instead of AI? It'd make for an easier watch :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top