Western Venturer
Member
Heres my video of the Royal Duchy with Tornado. Only two shots so we tried to make them good ones on a stiff climb both ways.
First shot at Venton Oak Bridge Tigley where the heavens opened as the train was due.. I had to cover my camera with a towel as the plastic cover I had would have made a noise with the rain on plastic unfortunately the twoel appears stage right so I hope that doesnt detract from the video.
The second shot at Hardup Road Bridge near Bow Grange will live with me for a long time.. the noise was immense.. fantastic climb by Tornado..
First shot at Venton Oak Bridge Tigley where the heavens opened as the train was due.. I had to cover my camera with a towel as the plastic cover I had would have made a noise with the rain on plastic unfortunately the twoel appears stage right so I hope that doesnt detract from the video.
The second shot at Hardup Road Bridge near Bow Grange will live with me for a long time.. the noise was immense.. fantastic climb by Tornado..