• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The railway line Genova-La Spezia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trenitalia

Member
Joined
18 May 2011
Messages
25
Location
Torino - Italy
Good morning everyone.
First I introduce myself, my name is Fabrizio and I live in Turin, Italy. I am passionate about real trains and model railways. I joined this forum because I am interested in the railways of your country and improve my English. I apologize now if you commit a mistake.
To learn about I show you my realization, an H0 scale model that represents a stretch of railway in my country, namely the railway Genoa-La Spezia, in Liguria. The time of setting is the VI, the rolling stock are Trenitalia and the railway is operated by RFI. To you the questions and comments.
Greetings
 

Attachments

  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Front E402B.JPG
    Front E402B.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Invecchiamento massiciata 1.JPG
    Invecchiamento massiciata 1.JPG
    177.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Invecchiamento massiciata 2.JPG
    Invecchiamento massiciata 2.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Villa.JPG
    Villa.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top