• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Primrose Line - Brent to Kingsbridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aarchive

Member
Joined
27 Sep 2023
Messages
10
Location
Yeovil, Somerset
Hello everyone, I couldn't see a 'Hello' thread, so I thought I would jump right in.

My name is Phil and my father and I used to make videos about the railways around the South West. Dad passed away a few years back, but I have been 'revisiting' the videos, updating some of the footage and trying to get new aerial shots of the lines today. Back in the day, dad would do all the script and narration, and they we would work on the technical side of things together.

One of the videos I have just updated is Back Along the Primrose Line - Brent to Kingsbridge. We specialized in movie footage from each of the lines we did. This video doesn't have the entire journey, but it has footage from Kingsbridge Station and the other stations on the line, Loddiswell, Avonwick and Gara Bridge.

 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

D6130

Established Member
Joined
12 Jan 2021
Messages
9,123
Location
West Yorkshire/Tuscany
Hello everyone, I couldn't see a 'Hello' thread, so I thought I would jump right in.

My name is Phil and my father and I used to make videos about the railways around the South West. Dad passed away a few years back, but I have been 'revisiting' the videos, updating some of the footage and trying to get new aerial shots of the lines today. Back in the day, dad would do all the script and narration, and they we would work on the technical side of things together.

One of the videos I have just updated is Back Along the Primrose Line - Brent to Kingsbridge. We specialized in movie footage from each of the lines we did. This video doesn't have the entire journey, but it has footage from Kingsbridge Station and the other stations on the line, Loddiswell, Avonwick and Gara Bridge.
Hello Phil and welcome to the forum.

What priceless historical footage and beautifully re-mastered too!

I look forward to seeing further videos of this nature if you have any available.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top