Eagle
Established Member
Clapham Junction
Haha!
And Ilkley!
The next game will start at: Brighton.
HALT: I don't think Brighton counts as having a "through line". Therefore we can't start there.
Clapham Junction
London Road (Brighton)
3-post rule...
I think you missed my post of Southease. Probably a case of near simultaneous posting.Glynde
Already been used, I'm afraid. I think there is only one valid move from here, unless there are sevices on the branch which are not all stations.I'll hazard a guess and say Falmer?
I'm afraid Berwick is not valid because the previous post of Glynde was not valid. It would be a valid move from Glynde, though.Berwick
I think you missed my post of Southease. Probably a case of near simultaneous posting.
I don't think this is a valid starting point as this is not a through station. All Gunnislake branch trains reverse at Bere Alston. Bourne End was dissallowed as a starting station in an earlier game for the same reason.A new leg, starting at Bere Alston.