clagmonster
Established Member
- Joined
- 8 Jun 2005
- Messages
- 2,442
Reading West
Aylesbury Vale Parkway
I believe you have just won. I can't comment on any descrepancies regarding partial station names being posted though, as I only saw the two complete posted together with DanTrainMan185's objection.Aylesbury Vale Parkway
I believe you have just won. I can't comment on any descrepancies regarding partial station names being posted though, as I only saw the two complete posted together with DanTrainMan185's objection.
Technically he has, although it's a very unfair winning if I'm honest!!
Thats like someone winning at Birmingham Snow Hill by just saying Snow Hill, or winning at Manchester Oxford Road by just saying Oxford Road - I don't recall any rule stating that full station names have to be used - I just used the suffix to the place, as there isn't anywhere else that is valid to confuse with. However, if you guys aren't happy with it, I'll happily hand over the win to other Dan.