• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

clagmonster

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
2,442
Cromer. Infrequent service bonus as only the 05:15 from Norwich misses Gunton and Roughton Road.
 

clagmonster

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
2,442
I was wondering that too. If I have, we will start at Alderley Edge. I think I get an infrequent service bonus for Peartree too.
 

ValleyLines142

Established Member
Joined
25 Jul 2011
Messages
7,038
Location
Gloucester
Sorry, I was using a live departure board for this game! The 2040 Derby to Crewe haha! Should use Wikipedia or something as they give all stations :P
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Chelford
 

Top