• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

clagmonster

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
2,442
HALT: I hate to bring the game back as far as this, but which service from Ely calls at Kennett?

I can't find any, and I have a feeling this may have been invalid.
I've just had a look, and I think you are right. Appologies. So we are back at Ely.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Ely was posted by Gnolfe, so I think I am free to say Bury St. Edmunds.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gnolife

Established Member
Joined
4 Nov 2010
Messages
2,047
Location
Johnstone
damn. I got the stations in the wrong order didn't I?
I dont think it makes a lot of difference as they are all all shacks on this line arent they?
 

Robinson

Member
Joined
1 Aug 2010
Messages
623
Location
Helensburgh
Just checked the timetable; all services do indeed call at all stations. Therefore Beccles was invalid; Brampton was valid.
 

Top